- Ensuring the availability of products in pharmacies of the bounded area;
- Stock control and merchandising;
- Shortage control;
- Organization of promotional activities and pharma presentations;
- Close working with pharmacies;
- Formation and adjustment of client database;
- Data reporting.
- Education: higher. Preferably with medical or pharmaceutical background.
- Work experience in a pharmacy: trade and (or) medical representative; in sales.
- Knowledge of the city pharmacies.
- Experienced PC user.
- Personal qualities: efficiency, responsibility, communication skills, competent speech.
- Age: 25-40
- The work under the Labour agreement;
- Full working hours;
- Compensation of expenses;
- Quarterly bonuses;
- Trainings abroad;
- Company provided vehicle;